Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sephora by OPI gelshine in Metro Chic

$17.50 USD at Sephora.com
Promised I would give you another taste of how amazing this kit is: I present Metro Chic, a super beautiful mauve nude with total opacity in two coats. Metro Chic is a lighter shade than Break a Leg Warmer, a pair of which my lovely model Christina was wearing during her manicure, so it's still a great fall color that will work with a colorful (or all black, in my case) wardrobe. There was a tiny bit of shrinking at the free edge upon this first application with Christina, but another friend used this today and had no problems with the tips of her nails. My conclusion is that all OPI gelshine colors must be repeatedly and vigorously shaken, even between coats, for best results. Considering how well this gel lasts, it's worth every cent and every second of shaking!
Sephora by OPI gelshine in Metro Chic
Available at Sephora.com in 18 shades. Two down, sixteen to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment